Much as I adore colour, I simply love getting my groove on in basic black and white -all layered and flowy.

Here I am posing at a public restroom (LOL! The things I do in the name of blogging! ..Ok, fine, I may have done it before as well, but now I have the blog to justify it hahahha)

Let`s get to the outfit itself  :)
Todays choice basics are a black dress with embellished shoulders, layered with a cut off white blouse, leopard scarf, studded bolero, some of my fave jewllery, studded boots and fringed bag
- you know.. keeping it simple ;)
On to the basics:
I love this mix of textures, soft meets glitzy and prints.
I found this romantic white blouse at H&M a while back, and simply cut it off and freyed the egdes to make it suit me better.
Flowy details
This frozen clock-neckless is one of my fave pieces. I got it from Day Birger et Mikkelsen in Copenhagen two years ago.
I made this black dress my self, and adorned it with shoulderglitz from a top-come-bolero from H&M. The dress looks scruffy here, but is nice and flowy to wear.
Detail of the studs that I added to this bolero that I made from a jacket from H&M
This fringed black bag has my name on it, and I was one happy customer when I brought it home from Top Shop in Split, Croatia.
Fringy, basically!
Basic bling: creme coloured ring from H&M and black wristwatch from Alessi
Ready for a good time, basically!
xoxo Anika

1 Moya2beanNo Gravatar May 25, 2010 at 6:25 pm

OMG! I need to go to H&M!!! I love anything on the shoulders

2 carlyNo Gravatar May 25, 2010 at 7:07 pm

i really like your style! love the fringe bag and glitzy shoulder top.

3 BBMNo Gravatar May 26, 2010 at 5:42 am

i am really loving your style. ure such an inspiration and such a beauty! keep it comin love! ;-)

4 AnikaNo Gravatar May 26, 2010 at 3:11 pm

@Moya, I know! Me too! I am a succer for shoulderbling ;) so much so, that if I can`t find it, I`ll add it my self, like I did with the jacket :) Making fashion work for me! Can I get an amen! LOL xoxo Anika@Carly, thanks very much! That really means a lot to me. Stay fab! xoxo Anika@BBM, cheers very much! I sure will! big love! xoxo Anika

5 kittehinfursNo Gravatar June 1, 2010 at 3:51 pm

i LOVE the h&m top! you are SO pretty.

6 tjhvztcNo Gravatar February 5, 2011 at 9:04 pm

7Gf4qR yeggixhwmzdv, [url=http://jxgyqumavqkb.com/]jxgyqumavqkb[/url], [link=http://dpjgwmjqalgi.com/]dpjgwmjqalgi[/link], http://eutzsiaqmppi.com/

7 Laila Kurutz (helicopter game)No Gravatar February 6, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I really want to get my hands on this amazing game. I can tell I’ll be getting no sleep until I best the game!!

8 horses gameNo Gravatar February 7, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I can’t wait to get my greasy paws on this! I can already feel my grades going down until I complete the game!