Be still my heart: Plastic

by byanika on 02/09/2010 · 15 comments

in be still my heart

Inspired by my plastic-fantastic-get up at an outdoor concert last weekend:
Did you know that H&M used recycled plastic for their Garden-collection?
Here`s a look at fashionable plastic.
For more inspiration go to the Inspiration-page

1 KatrinNo Gravatar September 2, 2010 at 7:35 pm

The Channel bags are really awesome. I have a plastic raincoat from H&Ms festival collection, it is white with grey and black brushed dots on it. I love it for festivals :D

2 MalouNo Gravatar September 2, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I became a follower of you know also… Thanks for follwoing me ;o)

3 AlexandraNo Gravatar September 2, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Very fun post! I'm glad you said something about following- I haven't been on blogger a whole lot lately so I'm kind of out of it, but I thought I was already following! You can rest assured that I am now :-)

4 NandaNo Gravatar September 3, 2010 at 12:16 am

I loved your blog!!following!!kiss http://www.belezasanta.blogspot.com

5 KirstinNo Gravatar September 3, 2010 at 11:52 am

Thanks for the lovely comment! Following you too! This post is awesome, very unique!

6 ChinkyGirLMeLNo Gravatar September 3, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Oooh fun! What a fun post, this is the first post I've read about plastic. Some of the stuff on this post is actually pretty pretty cute. =)

7 LuluplayNo Gravatar September 3, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Hiiiithankss for your comment! i love this plastic entry and the bag of chanel!!^^

8 Val - Blog to be AliNo Gravatar September 4, 2010 at 7:39 am

I have a pair of Vivienne Westwood rain boots in plastic. They are surprisingly comfy!

9 JesseNo Gravatar September 4, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Love the ghost chair and that red dress! Thank you for your comment! =) Have a great weekend!

10 Simple BeautyNo Gravatar September 5, 2010 at 12:31 am

Love The Rainy Day Get Up! HEHEH! Super Stylish! :)

11 Jennifer aka. JasifeNo Gravatar September 5, 2010 at 2:23 pm

oh, plastic fantastic.

12 2manycupcakesNo Gravatar September 7, 2010 at 9:41 am

When I was younger I was in Hungary and desperately wanted a pair of plastic jelly slip ons. I finally found the perfect pair and was so excited to wear them the next day. They cut up my feet so painfully that I threw them out. Yet I still want those plastic pink brogues in the 3rd picture. Sigh.

13 Ife'No Gravatar September 27, 2010 at 3:00 am

ugh! I can't believe I passed on those Vivienne Westwoods when they were on Gilt!

14 Eden Pavlo (helicopter game)No Gravatar February 6, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Wow this game looks epic. How is a gal supposed to get any learning done with fatal distractions like this?!?!

15 www.geckogo.comNo Gravatar October 22, 2013 at 2:46 am

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles all the time along with
a cup of coffee.