Be still my heart: Fur

by byanika on 11/09/2010 · 14 comments

in be still my heart

One of my fave trends for fall is fur.
I prefer mine faux. How do you like yours?
Images found at http://www.weheartit.com/
For more inspiration go to the Inspiration-page

1 TupietaNo Gravatar September 11, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by my page! I love your site too and will definitely follow. ^_^ I am in love with the fur coming out this season. However I live in Florida and anything furry like thats not a fur animal will just look utterly ridiculous lol.Courtneyhttp://tupieta.posterous.com

2 Bette on ToastNo Gravatar September 11, 2010 at 9:28 pm

I luuuurrrve fur! So luxurious! I generally prefer mine faux as well – I would never support the fur industry by buying new, but I'm more lenient when it comes to vintage furs.

3 Casee MarieNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 2:28 am

Yay faux! I love that last one with the lace mask. Gorgeous. (:

4 The Girlie BlogNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 2:59 am

Beautiful and luxurious!

5 fullyfashionedNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 4:42 am

Beautiful pics Anika. Here in Australia we are moving into spring so opportunities to wear fur are waning fast. I have a 1930's mink stole which I love but I would never buy new fur. I am not sure if that makes me a hypocrite or not, I've yet to be pelted with red paint whilst out in it! FF xofully-fashioned.blogspot.com

6 Mode JunkieNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 1:56 pm

i prefer mine FAUX too but i have nothing against vintage fur or people who buy vintage fur. ;) xoxo Mode Junkie

7 JenNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes, this is my kind of post!! Fabulous indeed! xo

8 little pipedreamNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Loveee all the pictures!!

9 AnineNo Gravatar September 12, 2010 at 8:10 pm

cool photos! :D

10 Porcelain complexionNo Gravatar September 13, 2010 at 4:20 am

The are truely stunning shots!I adore faux fur, so soft & lush

11 NicolineNo Gravatar September 13, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Very pretty blog! and beautiful pictures:) Check my blog, its a danish one: <a href="http://www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.comwww.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com<br />Nicoline

12 LeiaNo Gravatar September 13, 2010 at 6:51 pm

I really love faux fur!? Leia

13 Grit and GlamourNo Gravatar September 14, 2010 at 8:32 pm

I'll take fur any way I can get it! Real, faux, modern, vintage. I adore it all!? Vhttp://www.gritandglamour.com

14 horses gameNo Gravatar February 7, 2011 at 11:43 pm

I really want to get my greasy paws on this! I can already feel my GPA going down until I crack the game!