For the Love of Clothes
Edited by Fajr Muhammad at Stylish Thought
If fashion is one thing; it’s fun! Whether fashion bloggers are chronicling their ensembles, spring cleaning their wardrobes or finding the perfect colored jean they are loving their clothes. In IFB we discuss fashion from so many angles we often forget the fancy of style and what keeps us blogging: our passion for fashion. This week’s Links A La Mode features advice for the perfect poolside ensemble, a comprehensive Q & A on San Fran style and a walk down fashion’s memory lane. At the heart of each post are the lovely clothes we wear and adore.
Links à la Mode: May 26th
- Britt & Whit: San Francisco Fashion Bloggers Respond to Danielle Steel
- By Anika: The art of not feeling threatened by the beauty of others
- Fashion Limbo: The Rant- Slutty Fashion
- Fashioned By Love: Weekend Sign-Off
- For Those About to Shop: How YSL’s recycled bag reminded me of fashion irony
- Girl Loves Color: Color My Denim
- Give Me Bows: Friday Frocks
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Tips on Creating Beautiful Images
- Made to Travel: Afia-The Perfect Pieces for Spring & Summer, Ethically Made
- Mission Closet: The Perfect Fit
- Mordrian: Start Shopping Wisely
- New York Don’t Leave Me: Going Native
- Style Confessions: The Safari Jacket and The Sartorialist
- Style Delights: 6 Ways To Spring-Clean Your Closet!
- Style Sizzle: 5 essentials for poolside glamour
- Stylish Thought: Closet Love: 6 Things I Love about my Wardrobe
- The 1989 Soiree: Urinal or Campbell Soup
- The Best of Bklyn: Bright Lights
- The Citizen Rosebud: Outfit post: Momento Mori
- The Escape Artiste: Picasso, Modernism, and Oscar de la renta
- Those Graces: Women, Fear and Makeup
Thank you so much Fajr for including my post! I am very grateful.
Many congrats to everyone on the list.
If you are new to submitting your posts to IFB I would recommend you read Vahnis tutorial on how to submit your post, and go for it!
I would love to connect with you!