Lost and found.

by byanika on 07/01/2012 · 18 comments

in By Anika,self worth

The act of checking back into my self.

The act of infusing a moment with significance, with meaning, with drive.

The act of making a choice, not simply drifting into a place where the choice is made for me.  I am talking about actively seizing that moment. Reckognizing it. Feeling it. Grabbing a hold of it. Running with it.

I am Anika, and I just checked back in.

It is so good to see you. I love you.

How are you?

1 Joys O.No Gravatar
January 7, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Everyone needs the time to practically live in that moment. That moment just for you that no one else might be able to understand. You definitely took a little break but I’m sure it was worth it.

happy New Year friend! x

January 7, 2012 at 7:26 pm

This is true my dear. I did take a serious time out, but sometimes that is what is needed. I hope things are good with you! Will visit you soon. xo

3 anne aka SpyGirlNo Gravatar
January 7, 2012 at 7:15 pm

“I am talking about actively seizing that moment” yes, yes and YES! xxox

January 7, 2012 at 7:25 pm

YES indeed! Sending you much love. x

5 YleniaNo Gravatar
January 7, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I am fine, thanks!! back at work, back on blogging, and back with new year resolutions. well, it’s the 7th, I am a bit late but anyway….. hope you had a nice festive time. I wish you a year full of unconditional love, lots of joy, fashionable clothes and goooooood laughs!!!!
you rock babe and keep on blogging :-)

Love, Ylenia | Longuette
Check on the first Professional of Fashion’s interview on my blog!

6 RocquelleNo Gravatar January 7, 2012 at 10:35 pm

It’s so lovely of you to check in! You’ve been missed :-)

7 Girlie BloggerNo Gravatar January 7, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Hi Anika, good to hear from you. Gorgeous picture. Glad to know you are doing well. Keep us updated.

8 CameronNo Gravatar
January 8, 2012 at 12:21 am

Welcome back madame! May whatever you are doing lead you to a great 2012! Big hugs! xoxoxoxo

PS – I am doing well here, taking the new energy of 2012 and forging a way forward unto dawn.

9 Patti @ NotDeadYet StyleNo Gravatar January 8, 2012 at 1:46 am

Hello, beautiful! I have missed your posts. So good to hear you’re doing well.

10 WeeshaNo Gravatar January 8, 2012 at 2:50 am

Hi beautiful :) Was SO good to see you in my time line today. I miss you and I’m so happy to see you back <3 lots of love and hugs coming your way!

11 NekiahNo Gravatar January 8, 2012 at 3:18 am

So glad that you are back. I have missed you! I hope all is well. I am here for you if you just need someone to talk to! Love you girl! Kiah

12 WendyBNo Gravatar January 8, 2012 at 5:38 am

Missed you!

13 THE-LOUDMOUTHNo Gravatar
January 8, 2012 at 7:52 am

Welcome back, babe! I’ve missed you dearly. You’re my soulmate.

14 HvitveisNo Gravatar January 8, 2012 at 11:44 am

Hellu Annika!

I just wanted to thank you for each blog post you do: they are all like small parcels of good energy and vibrant living.

I wish you pleasant surprises and lots of belly-ache laughs for the new year!

Love from Helene (fra drøbak)

15 Susan TinerNo Gravatar January 8, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Hi Anika, Happy New Year! You look wonderful and I wish you many blessings in 2012. xoxo

January 9, 2012 at 4:10 am

Whatch out world :) , I know you will carve out a beautiful future my dearest friend. Love you!

17 Casee MarieNo Gravatar January 10, 2012 at 6:33 am

Hi, lovely! I’ve missed you so much. I hope you’re doing well, and that you celebrated the holiday festivities with all your chutzpah!

18 FashnlvrNo Gravatar
January 14, 2012 at 12:16 am

So good to see you back! I have been out of it a bit myself and just getting back into the groove of things but I have thought of you often. Missed you much. Happy you are back!!