I am very grateful to say that a post of mine was included in IFBs links a la mode! I have been doubting my blogging lately, so I really appreciate the encouragement, and also all the support from you, my darling friends.
Enjoy these wonderful posts!
Edited by: Sonia of In Pursuit of Style
Beyond just the change in temperatures, something key to this time of year is spring cleaning. Whether it be your closet, desk in your office or your body of toxins, its a great time to get rid of the old and be open to change. Make an effort this week, or this month, to add a little loose change into your life, be it changes to your fabulous blog, purchasing that sparkly skirt you’ve had your eye on and never thought you could wear or even adding some sassy leopard to you look!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: APRIL 12TH
- The Merchant Project: Some Sparkle For Your Week
- Designer Purushu: Time To Change
- The Style Confessions: Clothing Tells A Story
- Coming Unstitched: Blogging Tips & Tricks
- Life / Style / Flash: Spring Cleaning Tips
- By Anika: Texture
- Opening My Closet: White Easter Downtown
- Blue Perk: Interview with Eric Jennings, Fashion Director at Saks
- Real Girl Glam: What Makes A Budget Blog?
- Sequined Sprinkles: Collared
- The Stranger Blog: Paris in Mint Green
- Fashion is Evolution: How To Make A Vintage Birdcage
- Clones And Clowns: DIY Studded Denim Shorts
- Beats Fashion: Street Style: Grimes
- Nadalyn Margaret: Lifestyle: Summer With Mojitos
- Style Delica: One Dress, Three Ways
- Pins, Needles & Fashion: Outfit Post: Welcoming Spring
- Fashionably Geeked: Flower Power
- In Pursuit of Style: A Touch of Culture
- Homes & Heels: Black & White
New Sale at Shopbop: Some Odd Rubies, Anya Hindmarch Bags, See by Chloe Handbags, Jerome Dreyfuss Bags, Cut25 Dresses, Sunglasses, Foley + Corinna, Women’s Hats, Charlotte Ronson, Vera Wang Shoes, Result Wear, Loeffler Randall Sandals & Platform Sandals
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine